(CNN) -- A civil rights complaint is being filed on behalf of a transgendered child barred by her Colorado school district from using girls' restrooms, an advocacy group said Wednesday.
- Obamacare premiums in Calif. lower than predicted
- New jury to decide Jodi Arias' fate
- Guns, drugs, in new Trayvon Martin evidence
- Obama: U.S. will keep deploying drones
- Morgan Freeman 'rests his eyes' during interview
- More arrests in probe of cleaver attack
- Boy Scouts to allow gay youths to join
- IRS official involved in scandal on administrative leave
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'