(CNN) -- A 30-car accident and bad weather caused the closure of Interstate 70 in and around Vail, Colorado, around 1:30 p.m. MT (3:30 p.m. ET), said Mindy Crane, the spokeswoman for the Colorado Department of Transportation "We were seeing blizzard conditions up in that area," Crane said, adding the closure will likely be "fairly lengthy." "We have not been able to find out if there are any injuries or fatalities."
- Feds probing Connecticut train crash
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Beckham plays final home match
- Dispatcher: 50 injured when car hits parade
- Cloning stem cells: What does it mean?
- France signs same-sex marriage bill into law
- GOP: IRS scandal one more strike against health care law
- U.N.: Syria refugee count past 1.5 million
- Sectarian violence erupts anew in Iraq