(CNN) -- A 30-car accident and bad weather caused the closure of Interstate 70 in and around Vail, Colorado, around 1:30 p.m. MT (3:30 p.m. ET), said Mindy Crane, the spokeswoman for the Colorado Department of Transportation "We were seeing blizzard conditions up in that area," Crane said, adding the closure will likely be "fairly lengthy." "We have not been able to find out if there are any injuries or fatalities."
- Nelson Mandela: Churches honor legacy
- Winter storm aims at East Coast
- Lenin statue toppled in Ukraine
- Thousands converge on Paul Walker crash site
- American, US Air to form largest air carrier
- Police: Newlyweds lure man for thrill killing
- Gay waitress loses job after tip probe
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Report: German president to boycott Olympics