(CNN) -- A 30-car accident and bad weather caused the closure of Interstate 70 in and around Vail, Colorado, around 1:30 p.m. MT (3:30 p.m. ET), said Mindy Crane, the spokeswoman for the Colorado Department of Transportation "We were seeing blizzard conditions up in that area," Crane said, adding the closure will likely be "fairly lengthy." "We have not been able to find out if there are any injuries or fatalities."
- George W. Bush encourages Ala. kicker with letter
- IKEA recalls children's wall lamps
- Swim champ gives rival his trophy
- Police: Teens break into mansion, party
- Student, 19, dies in fraternity 'ritual'
- Turkey shuts border to Syria
- Budget deal seeks to lock down database of dead people
- Boy, 6, will not face sexual harassment claim
- Plane crashes in water off Hawaii, 1 dead