(CNN) -- A 30-car accident and bad weather caused the closure of Interstate 70 in and around Vail, Colorado, around 1:30 p.m. MT (3:30 p.m. ET), said Mindy Crane, the spokeswoman for the Colorado Department of Transportation "We were seeing blizzard conditions up in that area," Crane said, adding the closure will likely be "fairly lengthy." "We have not been able to find out if there are any injuries or fatalities."
- A tornado's heading your way: Now what?
- Tensions rise over Woolwich killing
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross
- Donations for Oklahoma top $20 million
- How safe is that bridge you're driving over?
- Gas explosion kills 17 children in minivan
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Holder involved in decision on reporter's emails
- School district, student at odds over tweet