(CNN) -- A 30-car accident and bad weather caused the closure of Interstate 70 in and around Vail, Colorado, around 1:30 p.m. MT (3:30 p.m. ET), said Mindy Crane, the spokeswoman for the Colorado Department of Transportation "We were seeing blizzard conditions up in that area," Crane said, adding the closure will likely be "fairly lengthy." "We have not been able to find out if there are any injuries or fatalities."
- It's a winter mess from the SW to NE
- US successfully launches drone from submarine
- World mourns Mandela: 'We will always love Madiba'
- Severe pollution hangs over Shanghai
- Unemployment rate falls to 5-year low
- Scott Brown makes location flub
- Nelson Mandela death: Examining the backlash
- Nelson Mandela's funeral plans
- Nelson Mandela: 10 surprising facts