(CNN) -- Gov. Dannel Malloy said Friday that cars and trucks -- except emergency vehicles -- are banned from traveling on at least some Connecticut highways after 4 p.m. as winter weather intensified across the region.
- Got a shot at Mega Millions? Beware asteroids
- Nelson Mandela funeral: What to expect
- Get ready for more snow in Midwest, Northeast
- Philippine deaths in Typhoon Haiyan top 6,000
- Boehner not taking it anymore from right
- Uncertainty after North Korean execution
- 'Affluenza': Is it real?
- Report shows animal care 'lacking' at National Zoo
- Prince Harry reaches South Pole