(CNN) -- Gov. Dannel Malloy said Friday that cars and trucks -- except emergency vehicles -- are banned from traveling on at least some Connecticut highways after 4 p.m. as winter weather intensified across the region.
- Obama speech to focus on drones, Gitmo
- Cameron condemns brutal hacking death
- OKC mayor: 12,000 homes damaged in storm
- Charge: Female cadets at West Point filmed
- Man, 80, becomes oldest man to climb Everest
- 1 child missing in Minnesota gravel slide
- 4 federal agencies to shut Friday
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'
- James' layup at OT buzzer lifts Heat over Pacers