(CNN) -- U.S. President Barack Obama pledged continued U.S. support to the Central American Regional Security Initiative in talks on Friday with Costa Rican President Laura Chinchilla, telling reporters in San Jose that the United States recognizes that "with the absence of security," it is very hard to develop economically.
- Yemen: U.S. drone kills 14 in wedding convoy
- Interpreter at Mandela memorial defends work
- North Korea says leader's uncle was executed
- House Democrat 'convinced' Ted Cruz will run for president
- House approves budget deal, sends to Senate
- Boehner not taking it anymore from right
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham pleads guilty
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?
- US takes steps to ensure Obamacare coverage