(CNN) -- An official investigation into the cause of a balloon accident that killed 19 people in Egypt could take two weeks, the governor of Luxor province said Wednesday.
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham to plead guilty
- Spat puts conservative groups in the spotlight
- Members of Congress enroll in Obamacare
- Cellphones on planes? Please hold!
- Senate Banking chair: No Iran sanctions
- Biden: Obama and I don't exchange Christmas gifts
- Rich teen gets probation for driving drunk, killing 4
- House budget vote illuminates GOP split
- Mental health bill pushed in Congress