(CNN) -- An official investigation into the cause of a balloon accident that killed 19 people in Egypt could take two weeks, the governor of Luxor province said Wednesday.
- Christie scrutinized for cameo in NJ tourism ad
- 2nd-term polls: How do Obama, Clinton compare?
- Iraq Shiites targeted amid sectarian strife
- Hot air balloons crash in Turkey, 2 dead
- S. Korea: North fires 6th projectile into sea
- 14 dead in Indonesia mine collapse
- Yahoo buys Tumblr, promises to not 'screw it up'
- High court to review case over public prayers
- High school prom, 50 years later