(CNN) -- An official investigation into the cause of a balloon accident that killed 19 people in Egypt could take two weeks, the governor of Luxor province said Wednesday.
- North Korea says leader's uncle was executed
- House Democrat 'convinced' Ted Cruz will run for president
- House approves budget deal, sends to Senate
- U.S. drone strikes wedding convoy, killing 14
- Boehner not taking it anymore from right
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham pleads guilty
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?
- US takes steps to ensure Obamacare coverage
- U.N. confirms chemical weapons use in Syria