(CNN) -- Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, his two sons and his former interior minister will be retried April 13, Egypt's state-run news agency Mena said Sunday.
- Official: Police bullet kills Hofstra student
- Dispatcher: 50 injured when car hits parade
- Feds probing Connecticut train crash
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Beckham plays final home match
- Cloning stem cells: What does it mean?
- France signs same-sex marriage bill into law
- GOP: IRS scandal one more strike against health care law
- U.N.: Syria refugee count past 1.5 million