(CNN) -- An investigative judge has charged former French President Nicolas Sarkozy with breach of trust, accusing him of taking advantage of elderly L'Oreal cosmetic heiress Liliane Bettencourt to help fund his 2007 campaign, Sarkozy's attorney, Thierry Herzog, said, according to CNN affiliate BFM-TV.
- Plans for royal birth revealed
- Feds, again, leave empty-handed in Hoffa hunt
- Physicians group labels obesity a disease
- Attack in Somalia called 'barbaric'
- Obama seeks to cut U.S., Russian nukes
- Tesla announces Model S recall
- Third Republican senator backs same-sex marriage
- Karzai quits peace, security talks
- Blaze blamed on campfire roars near Yosemite