(CNN) -- An investigative judge has charged former French President Nicolas Sarkozy with breach of trust, accusing him of taking advantage of elderly L'Oreal cosmetic heiress Liliane Bettencourt to help fund his 2007 campaign, Sarkozy's attorney, Thierry Herzog, said, according to CNN affiliate BFM-TV.
- Weather service: Okla. Tornado was EF5
- McCain: 'Why the hell' do iPhone apps need updating?
- FEMA offers aid to tornado victims
- San Francisco awarded Super Bowl L
- Durant donates $1M to OKC tornado victims
- Apple grilled about tax havens
- Former IRS chief: I didn't know details
- JPMorgan's Dimon wins by a landslide
- No public release of bin Laden death photos