(CNN) -- An investigative judge has charged former French President Nicolas Sarkozy with breach of trust, accusing him of taking advantage of elderly L'Oreal cosmetic heiress Liliane Bettencourt to help fund his 2007 campaign, Sarkozy's attorney, Thierry Herzog, said, according to CNN affiliate BFM-TV.
- Unemployment rate falls to 5-year low
- Dow soars 200 points on jobs report
- 6 in hospital for suspect radiation poisoning
- Martin MacNeill attempts suicide at Utah jail
- Railroad agency issues emergency order
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the US
- Kerry sees hope of progress for Iran, Israel
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- World mourns Mandela: 'We will always love Madiba'