(CNN) -- French analysis of the U.N. chemical weapons report on Syria shows that the Syrian regime was responsible for the August 21 massacre, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said from Moscow on Tuesday.
- Reports: Ex-BP engineer convicted on obstruction charge
- November temps set new global high, NOAA says
- Russia amnesty could free Pussy Riot
- Target will not sell Beyonce's new hit album
- At least 2 winners for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- No-drama budget vote: How can this be?
- Helicopter crew rescues crane operator from fire
- US delegation to Olympics includes gay athletes
- Report: Egypt's Morsy to stand trial