(CNN) -- The French parliament will hold an emergency session on September 4 to debate the situation in Syria, French government minister Alain Vidalies announced on Wednesday.
- Railroad agency issues emergency order
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the US
- Kerry sees hope of progress for Iran, Israel
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- World mourns Mandela: 'We will always love Madiba'
- GOP hits pause on Obamacare repeal
- US successfully launches drone from submarine
- Severe pollution hangs over Shanghai