(CNN) -- The United States, France and Great Britain agree on the need for a strong U.N. resolution with a binding timetable for Syria to dispose of chemical weapons, the French president's office said Monday.
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Suspected radiation poisoning patients released
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Report supports police response in Newtown
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Bill Clinton on Mandela: 'He inspired me before I knew him'
- Railroad agency issues emergency order
- GOP hits pause on Obamacare repeal
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the US