(CNN) -- France has confirmed the death of Abdelhamid Abou Zeid, a deputy leader of al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb. He was killed February in an operation led by the French forces in Northern Mali. French officials would not confirm his death at the time, saying they were waiting for the results of DNA analysis.
- Newtown school shooting 911 calls released
- Media outlets debate using Newtown 911 calls
- Stocks see-saw despite upbeat data
- Reports: Student in custody in Fla. school shooting
- No bond for LAX shooting suspect
- Autopsy: Walker died of 'traumatic and thermal injuries'
- Teen pleads not guilty to murder
- Mexico: Stolen truck had radioactive material
- Obama to young supporters: Talk up ACA