(CNN) -- Mark Kelly, whose wife former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, was shot and wounded, said his newly formed gun control organization is sending a letter to U.S. Sens. John McCain and Jeff Flake urging them to support universal background check legislation. He spoke at a rally in Tucson, Arizona, on Wednesday.
- How to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- Tea party group files lawsuit against IRS
- Devastating scenes in Oklahoma City area
- Oklahoma City was hammered by 1999 tornado
- Service in Conn. crash zone resumes Wednesday
- The Doors' Ray Manzarek dies at 74
- 2nd-term polls: How do Obama, Clinton compare?
- FBI mourns loss of agents during training
- 5 dead in Illinois van crash