(CNN) -- Mark Kelly, whose wife former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, was shot and wounded, said his newly formed gun control organization is sending a letter to U.S. Sens. John McCain and Jeff Flake urging them to support universal background check legislation. He spoke at a rally in Tucson, Arizona, on Wednesday.
- FCC votes to consider lifting cell phone ban
- Railroad to undergo safety review after crash
- 4 Saudi female drivers detained
- Star-studded help for Obamacare
- Trisha Yearwood joins acts ditching SeaWorld
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?
- E-mail outage casts shadow over Yahoo
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham to plead guilty
- Spat puts conservative groups in the spotlight