(CNN) -- The leader of Greece's extreme right wing Golden Dawn party, Nikos Michaloliakos, and a member of parliament for the party, Elias Kassidiaris, have been arrested on charges of forming a criminal gang, Athens police said Saturday. The arrests are part of a crackdown following the stabbing death, allegedly committed by a Golden Dawn supporter, of Pavlos Fyssas, a well-known hip-hop artist with the stage name Killah P., who was also a popular anti-fascist figure.
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- UK air traffic control glitch delays flights
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Congress having trouble with health care signup
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Ex-Goldman VP gets 9 months in prison
- 6 questioned in Mexico radioactive theft
- Rescuers: Stranded whales may be dehydrated