(CNN) -- Former Guatemalan President Alfonso Portillo was extradited on Friday to the United States, where he faces money laundering charges.
- Trisha Yearwood joins acts ditching SeaWorld
- House budget vote illuminates GOP split
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?
- E-mail outage casts shadow over Yahoo
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham to plead guilty
- Spat puts conservative groups in the spotlight
- Members of Congress enroll in Obamacare
- Cellphones on planes? Please hold!
- Senate Banking chair: No Iran sanctions