John McAfee, the Internet security pioneer, will formally seek asylum Wednesday in Guatemala, where he is now located after leaving Belize, his attorney says. Authorities in Belize want McAfee for questioning in the killing of a neighbor there. McAfee's attorney is Telesforo Guerra, the former attorney general of Guatemala, who spoke with CNN en Espanol.
- Romney weighs in on Washington controversies
- Police: Cannes 'shooting' suspect faces court
- 'I thought that lady was gonna die'
- Plane lands without landing gear at Newark
- Turkish protesters clash with police
- Cleveland officers describe emotional rescue
- Report: N Korea fires short-range missiles
- NRA pushes for recall of Colorado legislator
- GOP: IRS scandal one more strike against health care law