(CNN) -- Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said his country's security forces are on high alert amid concerns over Syria. "We, as a government, have taken every necessary action from any serious developments that may result from the Syrian crisis and what is being said of an expected strike."
- 'Slave,' 'Hustle' dominate Golden Globe noms
- Teen gets probation for deadly DWI crash
- George W. Bush encourages Ala. kicker with letter
- IKEA recalls children's wall lamps
- Swim champ gives rival his trophy
- Police: Teens break into mansion, party
- Student, 19, dies in fraternity 'ritual'
- Turkey shuts border to Syria
- Budget deal seeks to lock down database of dead people