(CNN) -- The Egyptian head of intelligence has given an Israeli delegation a letter for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu containing Hamas conditions for a cease-fire, a general in Egyptian intelligence told CNN. There was no immediate confirmation from Israel.
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham pleads guilty
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?
- US takes steps to ensure Obamacare coverage
- House approves budget deal, sends to Senate
- U.N. confirms chemical weapons use in Syria
- North Korea says leader's uncle was executed
- 5 reasons why Congress might pass a budget
- FCC votes to consider lifting cell phone ban
- Interpreter at Mandela memorial defends work