(CNN) -- The Egyptian head of intelligence has given an Israeli delegation a letter for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu containing Hamas conditions for a cease-fire, a general in Egyptian intelligence told CNN. There was no immediate confirmation from Israel.
- Lenin statue toppled in Ukraine
- American, US Air to form largest air carrier
- Police: Newlyweds lure man for thrill killing
- Gay waitress loses job after tip probe
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Report: German president to boycott Olympics
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Nelson Mandela: Churches honor legacy
- Winter storm aims at East Coast