(CNN) -- The Egyptian head of intelligence has given an Israeli delegation a letter for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu containing Hamas conditions for a cease-fire, a general in Egyptian intelligence told CNN. There was no immediate confirmation from Israel.
- Police: Cannes 'shooting' suspect faces court
- Feds to probe Connecticut train crash
- 'I thought that lady was gonna die'
- Plane lands without landing gear at Newark
- Turkish protesters clash with police
- Cleveland officers describe emotional rescue
- Report: N Korea fires short-range missiles
- NRA pushes for recall of Colorado legislator
- GOP: IRS scandal one more strike against health care law