(CNN) -- Legendary basketball player Michael Jordan applied for a marriage license Thursday in West Palm Beach, Florida. Jordan, who just turned 50, is set to marry Yvette Prieto.
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Jenni Rivera plane crash probe still ongoing
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Israeli president on meeting Rouhani : Why not?
- Nelson Mandela: The ultimate male feminist?
- Police: Newlyweds lure man for thrill killing
- Ukraine braces for more protests
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'