(CNN) -- A plane crashed near the city of Almaty in Kazakhstan on Tuesday, killing 21 people, a city spokesman said. "There were five crew members on board and 16 passengers. No survivors," the spokesman said.
- Interpreter at Mandela memorial defends work
- Police: Teens break into mansion, party
- Student, 19, dies in fraternity 'ritual'
- Turkey shuts border to Syria
- Budget deal seeks to lock down database of dead people
- Boy, 6, will not face sexual harassment claim
- Plane crashes in water off Hawaii, 1 dead
- Teen gets probation for deadly DWI crash
- NASA: Cooling pump fails on space station