(CNN) -- A plane crashed near the city of Almaty in Kazakhstan on Tuesday, killing 21 people, a city spokesman said. "There were five crew members on board and 16 passengers. No survivors," the spokesman said.
- Obamacare premiums in Calif. lower than predicted
- New jury to decide Jodi Arias' fate
- Guns, drugs, in new Trayvon Martin evidence
- Obama: U.S. will keep deploying drones
- Morgan Freeman 'rests his eyes' during interview
- More arrests in probe of cleaver attack
- Boy Scouts to allow gay youths to join
- IRS official involved in scandal on administrative leave
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'