(CNN) -- A reward of $1 million is being offered for information leading to the capture of Christopher Dorner, the former Los Angeles police officer who is accused of killing three people in the past week and who wrote a searing manifesto threatening the lives of police officers and their families, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa announced Sunday.
- Despite controversies, Obama approval rating steady
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Report: N. Korea fires fourth missile
- Car plows into crowd, pinning people under it
- Hero cop honored by Obama charged with rape
- Police: Pakistani politician killed
- Sectarian violence erupts anew in Iraq
- Official: Police bullet kills Hofstra student
- Police search Spokane apartment complex