(CNN) -- Armed men in trucks with anti-aircraft guns mounted on them surrounded the Libyan foreign ministry in central Tripoli early Sunday morning and are refusing to allow ministry staff from entering the building. The men want the office to be cleansed of Gadhafi "loyalists."
- Cellphones on planes? Please hold!
- Senate Banking chair: No Iran sanctions
- Biden: Obama and I don't exchange Christmas gifts
- Rich teen gets probation for driving drunk, killing 4
- House budget vote illuminates GOP split
- Mental health bill pushed in Congress
- Got a shot at Mega Millions? Beware asteroids
- Foreclosures drop to lowest level in 7 years
- IKEA recalls children's wall lamps