(CNN) -- A combination of technical and communication failures caused the partial power outage that disrupted the Super Bowl, an independent analysis has determined, utility Entergy New Orleans said Thursday.
- Obama seeks to cut U.S., Russian nuclear arms
- Karzai quits peace, security talks
- Paris Jackson testimony seen in Jackson trial
- Was TWA Flight 800 crash accidental?
- 14 die in attack on Somali U.N. headquarters
- Oil filter problem forces 787 to land
- Tesla announces Model S recall
- Ohio day care accused of drugging children
- Blaze blamed on campfire roars near Yosemite