(CNN) -- A combination of technical and communication failures caused the partial power outage that disrupted the Super Bowl, an independent analysis has determined, utility Entergy New Orleans said Thursday.
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Winter weather: Outages, travel woes await
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- UK air traffic control glitch delays flights
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Congress having trouble with health care signup