(CNN) -- The Maryland House of Delegates has voted to ban the death penalty in that state. The vote was 82-56. The bill now goes to Gov. Martin O'Malley's desk.
- Arctic air brings sub-zero temps to center of U.S.
- Sandy Hook 911 calls reopen wounds
- Stocks tread water before data deluge
- Fresh fast food strikes planned for Thursday
- Pope: Pray for abducted nuns in Syria
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive material found
- New York train crash victims to sue railroad
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's death