(CNN) -- The Maryland House of Delegates has voted to ban the death penalty in that state. The vote was 82-56. The bill now goes to Gov. Martin O'Malley's desk.
- Official: Man killed by FBI knew Tsarnaevs
- Captain in cruise ship accident to be tried
- Inside a tornado-ravaged school
- Companies donate more than cash for tornado relief
- Basements scarce in tornado-prone Okla. city
- Moore in bull's-eye twice, science may answer
- Who hears #PrayersForOklahoma?
- Sweet controversy at Jackson death trial
- Okla. celebs react to tornado devastation