(CNN) -- The Maryland House of Delegates has voted to ban the death penalty in that state. The vote was 82-56. The bill now goes to Gov. Martin O'Malley's desk.
- Quake reported in Oklahoma
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Winter weather: Outages, travel woes await
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- UK air traffic control glitch delays flights