(CNN)- President Obama declared Tuesday that a major disaster exists in Maryland after it was battered by Superstorm Sandy. That designation allows certain federal aid to be used to help the state recover.
- Dow sinks after Fed hints at stimulus easing
- Thousands of tea party activists rip IRS at rally
- Serena Williams clarifies rape case comments
- Poll: Big generational divide in immigration battle
- CDC: HPV rates down more than expected
- Source: Remains possibly at mobster's home
- Two charged in bizarre X-ray terror plot
- FBI uses drone aircraft in U.S., Mueller says
- Poll: Are you better or worse off than last year?