(CNN) -- The remains of music star Jenni Rivera, who died in a plane crash Sunday, have been identified and turned over to her family, a spokesman for Mexico's Nuevo Leon state said Thursday. The remains of Rivera's publicist and the doomed plane's co-pilot have also been identified.
- Hezbollah leader cites presence in Syria
- Flooding kills 1 in San Antonio, Texas
- A tornado's heading your way: Now what?
- 7 injured after trains collide in Missouri
- World's second-oldest man dies at 113
- Hagel: Sexual assault scourge 'must be stamped out'
- Marchers angry over Woolwich killing
- Gas explosion kills 16 children in minivan
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit