(CNN) -- The remains of music star Jenni Rivera, who died in a plane crash Sunday, have been identified and turned over to her family, a spokesman for Mexico's Nuevo Leon state said Thursday. The remains of Rivera's publicist and the doomed plane's co-pilot have also been identified.
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Dispatcher: 50 injured when car hits parade
- Crash investigation may restrict train service for days
- Cloning stem cells: What does it mean?
- France signs same-sex marriage bill into law
- GOP: IRS scandal one more strike against health care law
- U.N.: Syria refugee count past 1.5 million
- Sectarian violence erupts anew in Iraq
- Romney weighs in on Washington controversies