(CNN) -- NATO apologized Saturday after it said its troops mistook two Afghan boys for insurgents and shot them dead late last month.
- 'Our values won,' Obama says in Berlin
- Was TWA Flight 800 crash accidental?
- Afghanistan suspends security talks with U.S.
- 14 die in attack on Somali U.N. headquarters
- Oil filter problem forces 787 to land
- Tesla announces Model S recall
- Ohio day care accused of drugging children
- Blaze blamed on campfire roars near Yosemite
- House passes late term abortion ban