(CNN) -- Massachusetts State Police say that the charge against New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez will not be released until after it is presented in court. Hernandez is to be arraigned Wednesday.
- Several stabbed after NFL football game
- Uncertainty after North Korean execution
- Nelson Mandela funeral: What to expect
- And the top lie of 2013 goes to...
- World powers and Iran end nuclear talks
- Average American inheritance: $177,000
- China's first lunar probe to land on the moon
- Guard arrested in theft of Lakers rings
- Twitter restores blocking function after outcry