(CNN) -- Newark Mayor Cory Booker called the beating of a New Jersey teen-ager that went viral in an online video "heinous," "vicious," and "cruel" "This is not who we are. We are Newark, New Jersey. We do not tolerate this level of cruelty," he told reporters. Booker said others might have witnessed the incident, which occurred in August, but no one contacted authorities.
- Severe weather threatens Midwest, Plains
- Despite controversies, Obama approval rating steady
- Obama to give anticipated speech on terrorism, drones
- 9 still hospitalized after trains crash
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Report: N. Korea fires fourth missile
- Iran claims it hanged CIA, Mossad spies
- Opposition: Syria targets rebel-held city
- White House aims to spend 10% of its time on controversies