(CNN) -- A 21-year-old Bangladeshi man who allegedly planned to blow up the Federal Reserve Bank of New York with what he believed was a 1,000-pound bomb is expected to plead guilty Thursday, federal prosecutors said. Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis had been charged with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction and attempting to provide material support to al Qaeda.
- Brazilian president: Protesters 'being heard'
- Feds charge 3 in Ohio slavery case
- Michigan dig resumes in latest hunt for Hoffa
- Feds search New York home linked to mobster
- Report: Tornado touches down at Denver airport
- Court explains reason for Knox retrial
- Surveillance stopped NYSE bomb plot
- Chrysler relents, agrees to recall 2.7 million Jeeps
- Poll: Congress' approval rating just 16 percent