(CNN) -- Julio Acevedo, the man wanted in connection with a hit-and-run crash that killed two expectant parents and caused the death of their newborn boy in New York, surrendered to police in Pennsylvania on Wednesday, New York Police Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne said.
- Official: Police bullet kills Hofstra student
- Dispatcher: 50 injured when car hits parade
- Feds probing Connecticut train crash
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Beckham plays final home match
- Cloning stem cells: What does it mean?
- France signs same-sex marriage bill into law
- GOP: IRS scandal one more strike against health care law
- U.N.: Syria refugee count past 1.5 million