(CNN) -- Julio Acevedo, the man wanted in connection with a hit-and-run crash that killed two expectant parents and caused the death of their newborn boy in New York, surrendered to police in Pennsylvania on Wednesday, New York Police Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne said.
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit
- A tornado's heading your way: Now what?
- Tensions rise over Woolwich killing
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross
- Donations for Oklahoma top $20 million
- How safe is that bridge you're driving over?
- Gas explosion kills 17 children in minivan
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Holder involved in decision on reporter's emails