(CNN) -- Julio Acevedo, the man wanted in connection with a hit-and-run crash that killed two expectant parents and caused the death of their newborn boy in New York, surrendered to police in Pennsylvania on Wednesday, New York Police Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne said.
- Nelson Mandela's funeral plans
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- It's a winter mess from the SW to NE
- Nelson Mandela death: Examining the backlash
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the U.S.
- Mandela: Hollywood reacts to his death
- Gray day in South Africa as news spread of Mandela's death
- Nelson Mandela: 10 surprising facts
- All of stolen radioactive material found