(CNN) -- Yoselyn Ortega, the New York nanny charged with the murder of two young children in an Upper West Side apartment, pleaded not guilty Wednesday. Her next court date is scheduled for January 16, following a psychological evaluation, authorities said.
- AEG execs face questions about MJ's death
- Four-state tornado outbreak kills 1
- 5 still hospitalized after trains crash
- Violence surges in strategic Syrian city
- Pakistanis vote after party official's death
- Iran claims it hanged CIA, Mossad spies
- Iraq racked by violence
- 2 FBI agents die in hostage rescue training
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...