(CNN) -- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo issued a state of emergency on Friday as a powerful storm bore down on the region.
- Trisha Yearwood joins acts ditching SeaWorld
- House budget vote illuminates GOP split
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?
- E-mail outage casts shadow over Yahoo
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham to plead guilty
- Spat puts conservative groups in the spotlight
- Members of Congress enroll in Obamacare
- Cellphones on planes? Please hold!
- Senate Banking chair: No Iran sanctions