(CNN) -- North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory will sign a controversial restrictive abortion bill and voter identification bill into law, he said Friday.
- Storm's 1-2-3 punch: Frigid, snowy and icy
- Mayor Rob Ford: Accusations 'outright lie'
- Kerry meets Israeli, Palestinian leaders
- Vatican creates panel on sex abuse of minors
- GDP revised up, but not as good as it looks
- Obama pushes for minimum wage hike
- Sandy Hook 911 calls reopen wounds
- Media outlets cautious with Newtown 911 calls
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close