(CNN) -- The South Korean government on Tuesday said it had confirmed that North Korea had carried out a third nuclear test. Chun Young-woo, an adviser to South Korean President Lee Myung-bak, announced the confirmation at a news briefing.
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Newman 'deported' from North Korea, in China
- Willie Nelson: 'SeaWorld is not OK'
- Jay Z tops list of Grammy Award nominees
- Amanda Bynes steps out post-treatment
- Ex-Goldman VP gets 9 months in prison
- World mourns Mandela: 'We will always love Madiba'
- Nelson Mandela: 10 surprising facts