(CNN) -- U.S. President Barack Obama told reporters Friday that he did not foresee a scenario of "American boots on the ground in Syria" that would be good for that country or the region. Obama said he has had discussions with leaders in the region, who want to see President Bashar Al-Assad out of power, and they "agree with that assessment."
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Suspected radiation poisoning patients released
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Report supports police response in Newtown
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Bill Clinton on Mandela: 'He inspired me before I knew him'
- Railroad agency issues emergency order
- GOP hits pause on Obamacare repeal