(CNN) -- Kevin Durant, star of the NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder, pledged $1 million through his family foundation to American Red Cross disaster relief efforts in tornado-hit central Oklahoma, the Red Cross said Tuesday.
- California HS to be tested for tuberculosis
- Chicago girl raped near school 'Safe Passage'
- Indian reaction to arrest: All politics?
- South Sudan 'at the precipice,' Obama says
- Katie Couric to end daytime television show
- Senate braces for 3rd all-nighter on nominees
- London's Apollo Theatre ceiling collapses
- Ten people injured in New Jersey bus crash
- Reno medical center shooter identified