(CNN) -- Pope Francis urged people to join him in praying for the families of those who died in a massive tornado in central Oklahoma on Monday, "especially those who lost young children," he said in a tweet Tuesday.
- 6 in hospital for suspect radiation poisoning
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the US
- Kerry sees hope of progress for Iran, Israel
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- World mourns Mandela: 'We will always love Madiba'
- GOP hits pause on Obamacare repeal
- US successfully launches drone from submarine
- Severe pollution hangs over Shanghai
- Unemployment rate falls to 5-year low