(CNN) -- Oscar Pistorius arrived in a Pretoria courtroom Tuesday in a blue shirt and gray suit, and stood before the judge with his hands clasped in front of him. His sister and his brother sat in the front row of the spectator section. Photographers snapped away, prompting a stern rebuke from the judge who yelled at them to stop shooting. Pistorius, charged with murder in the shooting death of his girlfriend, is seeking bail.
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Bill Clinton on Mandela: 'He inspired me before I knew him'
- Railroad agency issues emergency order
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- GOP hits pause on Obamacare repeal
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the US
- Unemployment rate falls to 5-year low
- Dow soars 200 points on jobs report