(CNN) -- Oscar Pistorius arrived in a Pretoria courtroom Tuesday in a blue shirt and gray suit, and stood before the judge with his hands clasped in front of him. His sister and his brother sat in the front row of the spectator section. Photographers snapped away, prompting a stern rebuke from the judge who yelled at them to stop shooting. Pistorius, charged with murder in the shooting death of his girlfriend, is seeking bail.
- Poll: Americans split on Supreme Court
- Scenarios for Snowden: Escape, arrest, asylum
- Bernanke and China send world stocks lower
- Dolce, Gabbana convicted of tax crime
- Man's book on women called guide for rapists
- Thriller novelist Flynn dead at 47
- U.S.-Taliban on Afghan war expected soon
- Patriots player mum on death investigation
- Deal reached on border security mandates?