(CNN) -- Oscar Pistorius arrived in a Pretoria courtroom Tuesday in a blue shirt and gray suit, and stood before the judge with his hands clasped in front of him. His sister and his brother sat in the front row of the spectator section. Photographers snapped away, prompting a stern rebuke from the judge who yelled at them to stop shooting. Pistorius, charged with murder in the shooting death of his girlfriend, is seeking bail.
- Lebanon: 2 rockets strike Beirut area
- Sources: News Corp long aware of Fox News subpoenas
- Flooding kills 2 in San Antonio, Texas
- 'Boom' first sign of problem on I-5 bridge
- Moore graduations give respite from tragedy
- French soldier stabbed while on patrol
- Giffords to graduates: 'Be bold'
- New York's 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling