(CNN) -- Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani girl shot and wounded over her advocacy for the education of girls in her country, is "recovering very well, very fast," her father said in a CNN interview Friday.
- Flooding kills 1 in San Antonio, Texas
- Giffords to graduates: 'Be bold'
- New York's 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Sources: Fox News knew of phone records subpoena three years ago
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Kerry criticizes Nigeria on human rights
- Moore graduations give respite from tragedy
- Millions march against Monsanto
- 7 injured after trains collide in Missouri