(CNN) -- Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani girl shot and wounded over her advocacy for the education of girls in her country, is "recovering very well, very fast," her father said in a CNN interview Friday.
- Nelson Mandela funeral: What to expect
- Get ready for more snow in Midwest, Northeast
- Philippine deaths in Typhoon Haiyan top 6,000
- Boehner not taking it anymore from right
- Uncertainty after North Korean execution
- 'Affluenza': Is it real?
- Report shows animal care 'lacking' at National Zoo
- Prince Harry reaches South Pole
- Several stabbed after NFL football game