(CNN) -- Pennsylvania lawmakers in the state House and Senate passed a bill that will amend state law and allow for expert testimony in child sex abuse cases, officials said. The House of Representatives passed the bill late Thursday, and Gov. Tom Corbett is expected to sign the measure into law, his office said Friday.
- Flooding kills 1 in San Antonio, Texas
- Giffords to graduates: 'Be bold'
- New York's 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Sources: Fox News knew of phone records subpoena three years ago
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Kerry criticizes Nigeria on human rights
- Moore graduations give respite from tragedy
- Millions march against Monsanto
- 7 injured after trains collide in Missouri