(CNN) -- Bail has been set at 1 million rand (around $114,000) for double amputee track star Oscar Pistorius, and he is not allowed to return to his home, a South African magistrate ruled at a bail hearing Friday.
- Lenin statue toppled in Ukraine
- American, US Air to form largest air carrier
- Police: Newlyweds lure man for thrill killing
- Gay waitress loses job after tip probe
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Report: German president to boycott Olympics
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Nelson Mandela: Churches honor legacy
- Winter storm aims at East Coast