(CNN) -- Oscar Pistorius, the South African track star granted bail in the killing of his girlfriend, must surrender his passport, is not allowed near an airport and will have to report to a police station every Monday and Friday. Bail has been set at 1 million rand, or around $114,000 bail, for the double amputee athlete. He will have to pay 100,000 rand in cash before the end of Friday, and the remaining 900,000 rand by March 1. The next court date for Pistorius is June 4.
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Holder involved in decision on reporter's emails
- Gas explosion kills 17 children in minivan
- Donations for Oklahoma top $20 million
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit
- School district, student at odds over tweet
- 2 held after Pakistan-UK flight diverted
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross
- How safe is that bridge you're driving over?