(CNN) -- The charge against Oscar Pistorius has been upgraded to premeditated murder after a judge said Tuesday that he could not exclude the possibility of premeditation and planning in the shooting death of the Olympian's girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp. The prosecution had argued that Pistorius killed Steenkamp, that it was murder and it was premeditated.
- Interpreter at Mandela memorial defends work
- Boy, 6, will not face sexual harassment claim
- Plane crashes in water off Hawaii, 1 dead
- Teen gets probation for deadly DWI crash
- NASA: Cooling pump fails on space station
- Elian Gonzalez's uncle: He'd be better off here
- Peru nabs suspect on FBI most wanted list
- Ann Romney: 'It's too bad the election isn't today'
- Foreclosures drop to lowest level in 7 years