(CNN) -- The charge against Oscar Pistorius has been upgraded to premeditated murder after a judge said Tuesday that he could not exclude the possibility of premeditation and planning in the shooting death of the Olympian's girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp. The prosecution had argued that Pistorius killed Steenkamp, that it was murder and it was premeditated.
- Hagel: Sexual assault "must be stamped out"
- A tornado's heading your way: Now what?
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit
- 7 injured after trains collide in Missouri
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Report: Dozens killed in key Syrian town
- Report: 12 wounded in attack in Dagestan
- How safe is that bridge you're driving over?
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross