(CNN) -- The charge against Oscar Pistorius has been upgraded to premeditated murder after a judge said Tuesday that he could not exclude the possibility of premeditation and planning in the shooting death of the Olympian's girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp. The prosecution had argued that Pistorius killed Steenkamp, that it was murder and it was premeditated.
- IRS official involved in scandal on administrative leave
- Obama: U.S. will keep deploying drones
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'
- Severe weather dampens Okla. recovery efforts
- Guns, drugs in new Trayvon Martin evidence
- Garcia's sponsorship deal under review
- Heaven for atheists? Pope sparks debate
- Obama heckled by Code Pink leader
- 4 federal agencies to shut Friday