(CNN) -- The bail hearing for Oscar Pistorius has resumed. During the recess, Pistorius' uncle said the athlete's attorneys will read out an affidavit that will be "Oscar's version of events."
- Several injured in Atlanta bus accident
- Truck hit caused bridge collapse, police say
- Poll: Most still opposed to forced spending cuts
- At Naval Academy, Obama addresses assaults
- Where your donation dollars go
- Arias jury foreman: Decision 'gut-wrenching'
- Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion
- Tributes pour in for slain British soldier
- Pipeline ignites American passions, comments