(CNN) -- The bail hearing for Oscar Pistorius has resumed. During the recess, Pistorius' uncle said the athlete's attorneys will read out an affidavit that will be "Oscar's version of events."
- Rescuers: Stranded whales may be dehydrated
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis get Grammy respect
- Winter weather: Outages, travel woes await
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- Plump pooch purloins plenty at store
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Willie Nelson: 'SeaWorld is not OK'
- Amanda Bynes steps out post-treatment