(CNN) -- The bail hearing for Oscar Pistorius has resumed. During the recess, Pistorius' uncle said the athlete's attorneys will read out an affidavit that will be "Oscar's version of events."
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- UK air traffic control glitch delays flights
- Congress having trouble with health care signup
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Ex-Goldman VP gets 9 months in prison
- 6 questioned in Mexico radioactive theft
- Rescuers: Stranded whales may be dehydrated