(CNN) -- The bail hearing for Oscar Pistorius has resumed. During the recess, Pistorius' uncle said the athlete's attorneys will read out an affidavit that will be "Oscar's version of events."
- 7 injured after trains collide in Missouri
- Hagel: Sexual assault "must be stamped out"
- A tornado's heading your way: Now what?
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Report: Dozens killed in key Syrian town
- Report: 12 wounded in attack in Dagestan
- How safe is that bridge you're driving over?
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross