(CNN) -- A South African magistrate has resumed the bail hearing for double amputee Olympian Oscar Pistorius Friday after taking a brief break. Earlier he recounted the details of the case involving the murder of the athlete's girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp. A decision on bail was expected soon.
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Gas explosion kills 17 children in minivan
- Donations for Oklahoma top $20 million
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit
- London police make terror arrest
- School district, student at odds over tweet
- 2 held after Pakistan-UK flight diverted
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross
- How safe is that bridge you're driving over?