(CNN) -- Pistorius' defense says there were no signs on Steenkamp's body of an assault or of her defending herself. Botha agrees. The investigator concedes that he could find nothing inconsistent with Pistorius' version of events. The defense accuses investigators of discarding anything supportive of the defense's positions.
- More arrests in probe of cleaver attack
- Obama: U.S. will keep deploying drones
- IRS official involved in scandal on administrative leave
- Boy Scouts to allow gay youths to join
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'
- Severe weather dampens Okla. recovery efforts
- Garcia's sponsorship deal under review
- Heaven for atheists? Pope sparks debate
- Obama heckled by Code Pink leader