(CNN) -- Arnold Pistorius, uncle of double amputee track star Oscar Pistorius, said the family is "grateful" over a magistrate granting bail to the athlete for the killing of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp. "Although we are obviously relieved that Oscar has been granted bail, this is still a very sad time for the family of Reeva and for us," he said.
- Bernanke and China send world stocks lower
- Poll: Americans split on Supreme Court
- Vitamins: Too much of a not-so-good thing?
- 'Landlords from hell' agree to plea deal
- NYC Passerby catches baby falling from awning
- LeBron James, headband to reunite for Game 7
- Patriots player mum on death investigation
- Celeb chef Paula Deen admits using 'N' word
- Actor James Gandolfini dead at age 51