(CNN) -- For the first time as pontiff, Pope Francis celebrated Mass at Sant'Anna Parish in Vatican City on Sunday morning. He will deliver his inaugural Angelus, or noon blessing, from his papal apartment window to the crowds gathered below in St. Peter's Square.
- Nelson Mandela: 10 surprising facts
- Obama lights National Christmas Tree
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Suspected radiation poisoning patients released
- Report supports police response in Newtown
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Bill Clinton on Mandela: 'He inspired me before I knew him'