(CNN) -- For the first time as pontiff, Pope Francis celebrated Mass at Sant'Anna Parish in Vatican City on Sunday morning. He will deliver his inaugural Angelus, or noon blessing, from his papal apartment window to the crowds gathered below in St. Peter's Square.
- Half of NASA's new astronauts women
- Rask blanks Blackhawks to give Bruins 2-1 series lead
- Grilling of potential jurors goes on for Zimmerman trial
- US releases names of Guantanamo 'indefinite detainees'
- US waiting, seeing with Iran's new chief
- US, Cuba to discuss direct mail
- 2012 weather disasters cost $110 billion
- Star witness testifies in Bulger trial
- Poll: Obama approval falls amid controversies