(CNN) -- For the first time as pontiff, Pope Francis celebrated Mass at Sant'Anna Parish in Vatican City on Sunday morning. He will deliver his inaugural Angelus, or noon blessing, from his papal apartment window to the crowds gathered below in St. Peter's Square.
- Reports: Lenin statue toppled in Ukraine
- Winter storm aims at East Coast
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Sheriff says no to lowering flag for Mandela
- Homeland Security chair: Terror threat spreading overseas
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- 12 bombs rock Baghdad
- Jenni Rivera plane crash probe still ongoing
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip