(CNN) -- For the first time as pontiff, Pope Francis celebrated Mass at Rome's Castel Sant'Angelo on Sunday morning. He will deliver his inaugural Angelus, or noon blessing, from his papal apartment window to the crowds gathered below in St. Peter's Square.
- Lawmakers concerned over Iranian enrichment
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Winter storm aims at East Coast
- Lenin statue toppled in Ukraine
- American, US Air merger a go
- Police: 3 freed, 2 arrested in British slavery bust
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Sheriff says no to lowering flag for Mandela
- 12 bombs rock Baghdad