(CNN) -- Britain's Queen Elizabeth II has been discharged from a London hospital after treatment for symptoms of gastroenteritis.
- Zimmerman's girlfriend: He's not a threat
- Treasury closes books on GM bailout
- Feds charge 18 Los Angeles County deputies
- Catholic college police officer kills student
- Bob Filner sentenced in assaults on women
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Congress: Deadlines pushed and holiday cheer?
- U.S. military aircraft to aid African mission
- Mandela ceremony draws the world